- How to Create SQL Server Table to save Folder path and file name information
- How to use Data Flow Task to Load Flat File to SQL Server Table
- How to create variables in SSIS Package to hold values returned by Execute SQL Task
- How to return multiple values with Multiple rows and save that in Object Type variable by using Execute SQL Task
- How to Loop through Object Type variable in For-each Loop Container to use one row at a time
- How to write Expressions on Connection managers in SSIS Package
Script used for Demo: Load the files for which Folder path and name is provided in the definition table.
--Create a Table to save folder path Save names which need to be loaded Use Test go Create Table dbo.FilesToLoad ( FolderPath VARCHAR(100), FileName VARCHAR(100)) go --Insert file names and folder path those need to be loaded by SSIS Package Insert into dbo.FilesToLoad values('C:\Users\Aamir\Desktop\InputFolder\','CustomerFile_AS_20150417.txt') Insert into dbo.FilesToLoad values('C:\Users\Aamir\Desktop\InputFolder\','CustomerFile_NA_20150416.txt') --Check the results from Table Select FolderPath,FileName from dbo.FilesToLoad
Related Posts / Videos on Execute SQL Task
- Execute SQL Task Demo for Max Size of SQL Statement in Execute SQL Task Query Editor and Solution
- Execute SQL Task Demo- How to Build Dynamic SQL Query to Execute Multiple Stored Procedures those names are saved in a SQL Server Table
- Execute SQL Task Demo - How to Execute SQL Queries from a SQL Server Table in SSIS Package ( SQLStatementType= Variable)
- Execute SQL Task Demo - How to Execute SQL Queries from Excel file in SSIS Package ( Record Set Destination, Object Type Variable and Foreach Loop Container Demo as well)
- Execute SQL Task Demo - How to use Single Row Result Set in Execute SQL Task and Control the Flow Tasks by using that value ( Precedence Constraint Demo as well).
- Execute SQL Task Demo - How to use Insert Query in Execute SQL Task and Map the variables to Parameters ( Insert File Name and Record Count after Loading the File).
- Execute SQL Task Demo - How to use Stored Procedure with Input/Output Parameters in Execute SQL Task in SSIS Package( Load File Name, Package Name , Record Count and File Load Time in SQL Server Table).
- Execute SQL Task Demo - How to build Query by using Variables in Execute SQL Task ( File Name validation and move files to Archive folder and Bad File Folder if does not validation correctly)
- Execute SQL Task - How to Load Files from Specific Folder Paths Saved in a SQL Table By using SSIS Package
- Execute SQL Task ( use Variable value in Expressions Demo) - How to Reject Already Loaded Files and Load Only New Files in SSIS Package
- Execute SQL Task ( Handle Single Row Result Set Blank Error) -Single Row result set is specified, but no rows were returned in Execute SQL Task in SSIS Package
- Execute SQL Task ( Save Result Set to Variable Demo) - How to Return Deleted and Update
- Record Count from Execute SQL Task and Write to Flat File in SSIS Package
- Execute SQL Task ( Build Dynamic Query in Variable and use as Source ) - How to Save Query in Variable and Use in Execute SQL Task
- Execute SQL Task Expression's Demo - Using Variable in IF Clause in Execute SQL Task in SSIS Package
- Execute SQL Task ( Parameter Mapping Demo for Stored Procedures) - How to Run multiple Stored Procedure in Execute SQL Task with Input Parameters
- Read Single Cell Value from an Excel File in SSIS Package