To solve this scenario we can use following parts of an SSIS Package
- Create SSIS Package Parameters to store Email To and Email From
- Use Data Flow Task to read the records from Flat file and Insert the New Records and Update the existing Records.
- Use Lookup Transformation in Data Flow Task to Find out if Record already exists of not
- Create Variables InsertCount and UpdateCount to store Insert and Update Record Count
- Use Variables in Expressions in Send Mail Task to Build Load Summary Email
Package has completed successfully, please check the load summary below
Total Records Inserted : "+(DT_WSTR,10) @[User::InsertCount]+"
Total Records Updated : "+(DT_WSTR,10) @[User::UpdateCount]+"
Please contact Tech Brothers in case of Questions.
How to Send Load Summary Email by using Send Mail Task in SSIS Package - SSIS Tutorial
Related Posts/Videos on Send Mail Task
- Create Load Summary Email logic in SSIS Package
- How to Configure Send Mail Task and Send Email in SSIS Package
- Create a file with Date From SQL Server Table and Send as Attachment in SSIS Package
- Attach Multiple Files Dynamically in Send Mail Task in SSIS Package
- Send Error Email with Error Code, Error Description by using Send Mail Task in SSIS Package
- Send List of Files from A Folder as Email by using Send Mail Task
- Use Send Mail Task with Precedence Constraints in SSIS Package
- Read Subject,Recipient and Body from SQL Server Table and Send Email by Using Send Mail Task
- Read EmailTo,EmailFrom,Subject and Body From Text File and Send Emails by using Send Mail Task in SSIS Package