This Video can also be used to answer SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS ) Interview Question "
If there is trigger on a table and we are loading data in that table by using SSIS, Access Mode properties is set to “ Table or View-fast Load” , Will trigger fire? If not, then which Mode(
Table or View,
Table or View-Fast Load,
Table Name or view name variable,
Table name or view name variable –fast load,
SQL Command) can we choose to load data and Trigger get fire as well?
Scripts used for Demo are here
CREATE TABLE dbo.SalePerson ( SalePersonID INT Primary Key, FirstName VARCHAR(25), LastName VARCHAR(25), ) GO Select * into dbo.SalePersonHistory from dbo.SalePerson CREATE TRIGGER dbo.Trg_InsertSalePerson ON dbo.SalePerson AFTER INSERT AS BEGIN INSERT INTO dbo.SalePersonHistory SELECT * FROM INSERTED END GO insert into dbo.SalePerson values (1,'Aamir','Shahzad') Select * from dbo.SalePerson Select * from dbo.SalePersonHistory Truncate table dbo.SalePerson truncate table dbo.SalePersonHistory
- How to Create Fixed Width Text File with DateTime from SQL Server Table in SSIS Package
- How to Create Pipe Delimited file with Date Time in SSIS Package from SQL Server Table
- How to Create Comma Delimited file with Date Time from SQL Server Table in SSIS Package
- How to Create Tab Delimited text file from SQL Server Table with Date Time in SSIS Package
- How to use Raw File Destination in SSIS Package?
- How to use RecordSet Destination in SSIS Package?