This scenario can be used when you often get data on multiple sheets in an Excel file. The structure of columns is same on each sheet but data can be different.
The number of sheets can be deleted or added to the file as long as the new sheet follow the same column structure.
In this video you will learn following Items
- How to use Foreach Loop Container with "Foreach ADO.NET Schema Rowset"
- How to load Data from Excel Sheet to SQL Server Table
- How to use Data Conversion Transformation in ssis Package to Convert Excel Data to Destination Table data Type
- How to use Variables in SSIS Package to generate Dynamic Connection Manager
- How to use Data Flow Task in SSIS Package
- How to Create Excel file with Date-time on Each Package Execution in SSIS Package?
- How to Load Data Excel File to SQL Server Table and Solve Data Conversion Issues?
- How to Load Multiple Sheets From Multiple Excel Files to Different Tables in SSIS Package?
- How to Load Data to Pre-Formatted Excel Sheet (Excel Report) in SSIS Package?
- How would you split Full Address Column into Multiple Columns in SSIS Package?
- How to Read Alpha Numeric Data from Excel Source File