Let's suppose that our business users has prepare an Excel file with pre formatted information such as Log of company on top,
Contact information and company name etc. and have colored the header and sheet as per company standards.
They want us to write the data right after their information in this Excel Sheet so this can be send to Customer on daily basis.
The video covers following Items to prepare an SSIS Package for this requirement
- How to create Excel Template or Pre-Formatted Report that we will be using in SSIS Package
- How to create a Template folder in which this initial file will be save
- How to write data from SQL Server Table to Excel Destination
- How to Copy Template Excel file to Destination Folder and rename by adding DateTime to it
- How to Use Functions such as GETGATE(), Substring(), Replace in SSIS Package
- How to use Variables and Expressions in SSIS Package
Check out our other related posts/videos on Excel Source And Excel Destination
- How to Create Excel file with Date-time on Each Package Execution in SSIS Package?
- How to Load Multiple Sheets to a SQL Server Table in SSIS Package?
- How to Load Data Excel File to SQL Server Table and Solve Data Conversion Issues?
- How to Load Multiple Sheets From Multiple Excel Files to Different Tables in SSIS Package?
- How would you split Full Address Column into Multiple Columns in SSIS Package?
- How to Read Alpha Numeric Data from Excel Source File