We often has these types of requirements where on single Excel file we have multiple sheets and each sheet is different by columns and we have to load the data from those sheets to different
SQL Server Tables.
In this video you will learn following Items
- How to Load Data from Excel To SQL Server Table
- How to use Data Conversion Transformation in SSIS To Convert Data that we extracted from Excel to required Destination Data type
- How to use OLE DB Destination to Load Data to SQL Server Table
- Use Foreach Loop Container to loop throgh Excel files from a Folder
- How to use Variables in SSIS Package to save Folder path
- How to Write Expressions on Excel Connection Manager to Handle Multiple File Loads.
- How to use DelayValidation property in SSIS Package
- How to Create Excel file with Date-time on Each Package Execution in SSIS Package?
- How to Load Multiple Sheets to a SQL Server Table in SSIS Package?
- How to Load Data Excel File to SQL Server Table and Solve Data Conversion Issues?
- How to Load Data to Pre-Formatted Excel Sheet (Excel Report) in SSIS Package?
- How would you split Full Address Column into Multiple Columns in SSIS Package?
- How to Read Alpha Numeric Data from Excel Source File