This type of scenario is very common when you have a lot of script files sitting in a folder and you have to execute all of them.
In this video you will also learn
- How to use variables in SSIS Package
- How to use For-each Loop Enumerator to loop through files in a folder
- How to Map variables in For-each Loop Container in SSIS Package
- How to use Execute SQL Task in SSIS Package
- How to write Expressions in SSIS Package
The demo video walk you through each step in detail and lead you to create your own SSIS Package that can be used in real time to run .sql files.
- How to Read Files according to Extension and Load them to a SQL Server Table in SSIS Package
- How To Load Files to Different Tables according to the File Name in SSIS Package
- How to load multiple Excel files to SQL Server Table and then archive them by adding date time to them?
- How to Extract file names from Folders and save in SQL Server Table by using SSIS Package
- How to Archive files with Date-time after loading into SQL Server Table in SSIS Package
- How to Create Multiple Files from a SQL Server Table in SSIS Package