- C# Scripts
- DWH INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- MS Dynamics AX 2012 R2 Video Tutorial
- Project / Work Support
- SQL SERVER DBA INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- SQL SERVER DBA Video Tutorial
- SQL Server / TSQL Tutorial
- SQL Server 2016
- SQL Server Scripts
- SSIS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- SSIS Video Tutorial
- SSRS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- SSRS Video Tutorial
- TSQL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- Team Foundation Server 2013 Video Tutorial
- Team Foundation Server 2015 Video Tutorial
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Installation Videos
How to display each group data on new page in SSRS Report - SSRS Interview Questions and Answers
Let's say we have created a report with Group Region as shown below.
Now let's say if we would like to start each group on new page, here are the things we need to do.
Go to Row Groups and then Right Click on Group and go to Group Properties.
Go to Group Properties to Add Page break between Group Values in SSRS report
Go to Page Break and then Check the box : Between each Instance of a group and hit Ok.
How to add page break between Groups in SSRS Report
Now once you will preview the report, you will see data for each group on new page in SSRS Report.